Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Firstly we would like to thank you all for your support throughout this difficult time, we’ve missed you all!
Following government guidelines we are hoping to open our salon doors from 4th July. We have been working hard to get everything ready, and to make sure everything is as safe as it can be for both our clients and team.
- We are politely asking all clients to bring and wear a mask for their appointment
- Please do not bring anyone else to your appointment with you
- We are not putting out magazines, so bring a book if you’d like something to read
- We are deep cleaning the salon twice a day
- Other than with your stylist, we will be observing the 2m social distancing rule throughout the salon
- All staff will be wearing full PPE
- All areas will be cleaned between appointments
- We will be serving hot drinks, but in disposable cups
- We will only have four stylists in the salon at any one time, this will help make social distancing easier
We have had to make a lot of adjustments in order for us to open, including buying PPE supplies, disposable items, and being able to only having 4 stylists in the salon at any one time, all of which has come as a heavy cost to us. This has resulted in a temporary 20% charge we will be adding onto your bill, this is purely so we can afford to open in July. We understand this might not be ideal for you, but please bear with us, we’re doing the best we can at such a difficult time. We will be removing this additional cost to you as soon as we can.
Booking your appointment
If you had an appointment booked between 23rd March to 11th April – We will be contacting you to book in as a priority appointment.
From 15th June we will be able to take regular appointments from 4th July*. We want to see you all in our salon as soon as possible, but please be patient whilst we find our feet a little, our business will be running quite different for a while!